Thank you for choosing Sports Commission Okinawa (hereinafter refered to as “Website”).
This Website is a web portal for sports convention information in Okinawa, operated by the Okinawa Sport Association (hereinafter refered to as “Association”), which is the secretariat of Sports Commission Okinawa.
1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information on this Website refers to identifiable information of a specific individual in part or by collation with the following information.
- Company name, organization name, person name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number obtained by inquiry mail.
- Information necessary for marketing surveys, such as hobbies, preferences, and family structure, obtained through an optional questionnaire.
2. Use of Personal Information
Personal information is used mainly for the following purposes.
- Contact by Association and contracted vender by Association (hereinafter referred to as “Contractor”) via email
- Various surveys regarding sports convention conducted by Association and Contractor
- Contractor operating as the window for receiving inquiries from the users
We analyze statistical trends regarding users of sports convention based on personal information received from them and may disclose the data to third parties, but we will not disclose any identifiable individual information.
[Disclosure example] User ratio of Sports Commission Okinawa by group and gender (%)
3. Restriction on the Use of Personal Information
As standard policy, we shall not disclose information, from which an individual may be identified, or provide personal information to a third party.
However, we may provide personal information to the contractor in the event that work within the scope stipulated in Article 2 is outsourced upon entering a nondisclosure agreement with the subject contractor.
4. Disclosure of Information under Special Circumstances
We may disclose personal information under the following special circumstances.
- In the event that information is requested by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, or any other authority of law in compliance with the law.
- For other reasons deemed particularly necessary by Association.
5. Use of Access Log
6. Use of access analysis tool
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect traffic data anonymously, and not for identifying individuals.
You can refuse to give out information by disabling cookies function. Please check your browser settings. Click here for more details on these terms.